Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love at first sight...for him.


I'm in love! For some women, that perfect pair of heels is love at first sight. Some experience irregular and chaotic heartbeats and sweaty palms when they see covetable shoes, and some are even willing to pay any price for them. I have the most amazing friend in the world... he is my perfect pair of shoes. The kind of perfect pair that go with every outfit. The kind that get you compliments everywhere you go. The kind that make you look good no matter what the rest of you looks like. The kind of shoes that make you feel like you can do anything. I spotted my perfect pair of shoes from afar. Right as I set sight on those shoes my heart skipped a beat. My palms got sweaty, and my knees were weak. I was willing to pay any price! The shoes were a perfect fit. Comfortable in every way possible. The kind of shoes that make people jealous. The kind of shoes that make you smile just looking at them... The perfect pair of shoes. I never could have asked for a more perfect friend. But it gets even better... i'm marrying him. You could call me the luckiest... but that would definitely be an understatement. Looking forward to toting around the perfect pair of shoes for an eternity!!

3 comments:

  1. Kelsey this is so cute! I am so excited you started a blog too! Love it. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i don't even know what i'm doing. but i don't write in my journal... so this is a start. i'm tryin to get better.

    ReplyDelete