Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Baby is an A++ Lover





I love laying in bed all day thinking about Patrick. It was easy to come up with one hundred reasons why I love him. I could have come up with more... but i really just had to set a limit...or i would be here for the rest of--well forever.
One hundred reasons why I love Patrick Denning--Everyday just gets better and better.
Patrick Denning...
1. watches the hills with me without even complaining
2. always finds a way to make me smile...even when i'm grumpin
3. tells really great stories
4. best boy dancer i know
5. he sings the songs at church
6. has got a kickin body
7. gives me butterflies every time i look at him
8. good little chef
9. great kisser
10. looks so cute in the mornin with his swollen shut eyes
11. he can out eat me... most of the time
12. i don't even mind when he doesn't brush his teeth
13. he doesn't even mind when i don't brush my teeth.
14. he wants me to be his baby's mama
15. he opens my door for me even if its just to drop of a red box
16. he has nice senior pictures. he practically never had an ugly stage
17. we both have a thing for hot basketball players
18. he never talks bad about anyone
19. he is great at setting goals
20. he is very studious and lets me do his homework
21. he tells me i'm pretty even when i'm looking hideous
22. he is going to be a millionaire. his mother tells me so
23. most of my friends ask me if he is a model...
24. if we ever have something to work out he is very good about talking to me about it... or just kissing me till i'm not mad anymore.
25. he paints my nails for me
26. he buckles me up every time we get in the car...precious cargo
27. he lays in the sun --slathered in sunscreen and talks with me while i tan
28. he loves shoes. almost has as many as me
29. he does pretty mostly alright in school
30. he straightens my hair for me
31. he picks me up for church every week
32. he is pretty good with children
33. he cleans his house in his spare time
34. he is almost as patient as my mother
35. he is the first person i call when something great happens
36. he is my best friend
37. he is very loyal
38. he always tells me the truth
39. he is very athletic and loves to work out... but would rather kiss me
40. he eats his spinach.
41. my children will look great with his genes
42. he can grow facial hair. what a man.
43. he always makes up songs and raps and sings them to me. every voicemail i get ends up being some kind of ridiculous rap.
44. he has a very hot looking truck
45. he has flawless baby soft skin
46. he is wise with his money... and takes me on shopping trips
47. he is a great artist and does a really nice job of writing in bubble letters
48. he is a return missionary
49. i never get tired of kissing him
50. he is very respectful
51. his lips are to die for... he has plump lil black boy lips.
52. he puts up with me
53. i always know things he will never refuse: brownies, gum, bbq chicken, watching espn, and kissing
54. he doesn't do steroids
55. he can cut his own hair with it turning out mostly good...
56. i never get sick of staring at him...
57. he makes me look good no matter what.... bangarangin eye/arm candy
58. his babies will probably have red hair and no eyelashes or eyebrows
59. he has so many freckles. i could never count them all.
60. his name is patrick. i hadn't met a patrick till i met him
61. we both love justin bieber
62. he lets me have a crush on justin bieber
63. he takes me to the gym to work out with him
64. he kisses me in front of his friends
65. i love his family!
66. he always smells divine. he makes axe smell like aqua di gio
67. he stays very hydrated
68. his car always smells like a different kind of food every
time i get in it
69. he looks fabulous in sweats and undid hair
70. he doesn't use bad words
71. he cooks for me
72. he is older... so knowledgable and so experienced
73. he brushes my hair for me
74. i can be myself around him. and he still likes me
75. i can be serious sometimes with him
76. he is a friend to everyone and is very outgoing
77. he reads his scriptures
78. he is a very good nu skin salesman
79. he lets me sleep even when we're hanging out
80. he eats like a boy should. he never refuses anything i make him
81. he is such a hard worker
82. he has a curfew and sticks to it every night
83. he kisses me on the forehead
84. he is one of the funniest people i know
85. he uses fabric softener
86. he packs his own lunches
87. one time we went out of town and he stayed at my house and watched College Road Trip
88. he honors his priesthood
89. he fills my car up with gas when its too cold outside
90. he tries to kiss me in the aisles at the grocery store
91. he is kind to animals
92. he loves football
93. he is a great basketball player... total balla
94. he has great dental hygiene
95. he does our dishes after sunday dinner
96. my grandmas love him
97. his outfits usually match
98. he lets me hang out with him and his friends
99. he always takes good care of me
100. he chose me. i get to wake up to that cute little boy everyday for the rest of forever!





4 comments:

  1. that was awesome Kels. I love number 26! What a guy. So happy for you two. Marriage is the greatest thing ever. Don't listen to anyone who says the first year is the hardest. It is the BEST Time of your life if you make it that way and every year after as well. Love you cuz

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was sweet britt!!! thanks i'll definitely remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Kelsey, that is so cute. I am so happy for you both. You are lucky to have found each other. Brittany is right. Marriage is as good as you make it. Never give up on your spouse, and remember this wonderful list. ;-) Love you, cous'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm going to have to call you two for advice....:)

    ReplyDelete